My Hero

My Hero

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to my precious boy!

I cannot believe that tomorrow my baby boy will be one year old already. This year has flown by so fast! I'm sure that I can speak for Ryan and me both when I say that this was the absolute best year of our lives. Camden is such a joy to us that it's so hard to even explain it. Today Ryan and Cam were featured in our local newspaper for a Father's Day special, but it also explained CF which I was very happy with seeing how not many people know much about the disease and we know they don't wanna ask us. I think it will be very informative for a lot of people that know us around our town. When I seen my boys on the front page it just made my heart melt. They both mean the world to me and I'm so grateful to have been blessed to have them in my life. As for Camden and his first year of life....he has done wonderful. It couldn't have been better for us, Cam has been so healthy thus far and I pray every night that his health continues to stay this good. We will be going for the first "big" check-up at the end of the month where he will have blood drawn :( and x-rays :( and a lot of other tests done to make sure he is still doing fine. Cam don't mind the x-rays but this will be a first in having his blood drawn so hopefully it's not too bad. I will give an update on how the appointment goes but say a little prayer for him that all is well. I just want to say thanks to our family and friends for loving us and being there for us through this tough year, but we made it and I know in my heart we will make it through them all. I can't wait to get that call saying VX-809 was approved and Cam will only have to take 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. Then he can snack all day with mommy if he wants too :) Thanks for all the prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. I know we didnt end on good terms when I moved.. my fault.. and I did think about you often! I do miss ya to this day. I remember always saying you and ryan will get married and when I heard ya'll were getting married I was genuenly happy for you! I had no idea what was going on when my grandma..who still talks to your grandma, told me you where having a high risk pregency. I'm sorry you have to go through all this!! I wish you didnt, But knowing you and going through the things we did.. and I know you have. Everything will be ok.. You are a very strong women! Im proud of you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers at night. If you guys every need anything or want pictures when I come to visit, I'd be more than willing to do so.. I just wish I could give ya a hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,i started using it as instructed and i stoped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body.

    Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, DIABETES HAPETITIES A AND B.Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860 and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete